PCK 6.67% 2.8¢ painchek ltd

And one must understand this. Once the system is in place, the...

1. 6,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4365
    And one must understand this. Once the system is in place, the uptake will be very quick. For example, if say there are 50 dementia patients in a facility. The uptake will be like 50 extra beds overnight because they are not going to say you have it, but you won't. Everyone will get the benefit of Painchek almost immediately. So when 100,000 beds is deemed to need Painchek, it will be implemented within days for all of them. And the beauty of Painchek is that the overhead is very low. Most of those, after breakeven point, goes right to the bottomline. The business model is so simple. It is like a toll collector. No matter how many cars passed by, the cost is fixed but the more cars that go through, the more money to the bottom line after break even. But there is one big difference. Drivers can avoid the toll. But once a dementia patient requires Painchek, that is captured audience. They will be in the system till they passed or until there is a cure for dementia.

PD did say 30,000 is breakeven if they do nothing else and just for Australia. I dare say if they achieve this 100,000 bed, it would be breakeven for all activities worldwide. That means, after June 2019, any beds coming online is ka-ching to the bottom line. Very exciting time ahead. And all this without even mentioning the infant apps yet. Do the maths. Do the numbers. That decimal place of our share price is in the wrong place for sure. It must move one place to the right in the very near term and definitely 2 places in the medium term. And all that potential for a mere 5 cents investment??? I am excited

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $47.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $18.22K 622.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1343129 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 6261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.