PKT pocketmail group limited

funny, i read the statement about testing for extensions another...

1. 15 Posts.
    funny, i read the statement about testing for extensions another way... (btw, i hold and am not trying to ramp either way)...

Why would they announce that they're testing for extensions without having released the first round of results?

overall the ann had a very positive spin, and without announcing anything really conclusive, they've set up the fact that there is a programme of drilling moving forward... could this be a set up for average results of the first drilling programme (ie, we didn't find much first time around, but don't worry, we're still looking!)

As I say, i hold and I would love them to have found a significant commercial resource, but I wonder a bit about the timing of this ann.

surely a good initial drilling programme ann, followed by positive follow up drilling (this ann) would have been a better way to leverage market confidence... unless the first ann isn't coming?!

anyway, i hope i'm wrong... guess that's the difference between glass half full (shot) and glass half empty (me) !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PKT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.