AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

in english for oscar.

1. 10,009 Posts.
    Oscar, Somewhere in todays mass of posts you posted Old news rehashed. Whilst its late and I am tired I thought I would translate todays announcemnet into simple english. POH don;t seem to be concerned about making things clear.

" POH announced that they have successfully completed the convergance of two world first cutting edge technologies. That will after passing further clinical trials in 2010 go on to satisfy an unmet need in Diabetes treatment. This market is massive and soon approaching over thirty billion dollars annually.

These technologies have been totally developed in Australia at POH laboratories in Melbourne. It has taken many years to develop these complex and cutting edge technologies. We are proud that such fine science exists in Australia.

Another reason it has taken so long is that the company can't concentarte on a well defined business plan. However the scientist have developed and patented these new technologies which will soon bring great relief to many sufferers of Diabetes worldwide.

The cutting edge technologies are our own Matrix Patch which we developed in house during our oxycodone research. The other world first is the transdermal delivery of insulin.

By converging these technologies we now have simple to use,tamper proof safe delivery systems for both small and large molecules. The dose ranging and efficacy problems in this type of technology has been solved by our hard working world class scientific team.

After the completion of our clinical trials in first half 2010, we will have sufficient proof of our robust and adaptable technology, that we can enter commercial arrangements with big pharma and other bios for over 300 differant identified uses for our technology.

As this is new cutting edge technology we will in future make every effort to translate into english what we are doing here."

Oscar , I see todays news as a real big announcement and further progress. I know I will get howled down here. Maybe not, Ferdie sold up and moved away. but I am not getting the SP movements, mixed up with business development progress. That was a Red Hot Announcement. For me it is a strong buy signal.

PoS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $6.592K 2.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 96714175 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19678077 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.