MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

in excess 5 million cubic feet of gas / day

1. 2,110 Posts.

Marion energy with today's announcement is on the path to get themselves sorted and the share price will rise when these numbers are achieved IMHO.

Anyone whoever doubts these flow rates should remind themselves that the directors could go to jail if they lie to shareholders; we have an official announcement made to the ASX. The test was extensive and was done over several months.

If anything we will at least have a spike in the coming week or two when the flow rates are announced, the thing is, this time it will not go back to current levels when things settle.

This is to me just easy money!

I have made a fortune(by my own standard) trading PEN a few weeks back when doubters thought it is all over and it is going back to 1 cents. Then I more than tripled that money trading cxy when it started its climb back following their own news, pessimists were in no short supply, but you need to read the news and judge it for yourself. And today news in my view are excellent ones. They started work over in potentially their biggest well and it won't be long before we cash in.

The sophs bought in at 2.2 and soon will be the time to collect their reward while people here on HC are still arguing wether MAE will survive or not.

Well, let me tell you, the sophs are not silly and it will be proven again here once more.

This is another opportunity regardless of the company?s past or errors made previously by management, at this price, Marion energy is steel. anything up to 2.5 should be a huge bargain.

I am personally loaded on this one. Good luck, see you all in a week or two

DYR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.