MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

"I'll put what little credibility I may or may not have out...

1. 2,110 Posts.

"I'll put what little credibility I may or may not have out there and say us natural gas prices are not going to 6 or 7 they will stay in a range of 3 to 5 for the next decade at least"

So is this the information you guys are getting from your "Independent source"?

Is the independent source called Crystal ball ??

you are going on a rampage here attacking MAE but nothing you are saying is making any sense, the more effort you are putting into downramping the more desperate you look.

you have been moderated before about the source of these strange numbers you presenting and God knows where you bring this stuff from. so do the right thing and try to discuss the facts. not your wishes.

And you are getting personal again, you are obviuosly quite bitter, but guess what? MAE will deliver, when that happens the share price will rise IMHO and you might be left to regret what you are doing now!

keep googling and posting all day. but it is not working, and it is not going to, the share price hasn't even moved, so all good in waiting for the good news.

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.