MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

KiwiKarlos,(I have only read to this post, so not responding to...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    KiwiKarlos,

(I have only read to this post, so not responding to anyone elses below this)

Kiwi,

I have called the company about this anomoly.
    I personally know of 3 other shareholders who have also contacted the company, 2 of whom did so via telephone, like me.

I made contact on the very matter approx 2.5 yrs ago (memory) within a week of noticing after the company and Utah Oil and Gas info began to conflict.
    I was an investor at the time and I had JUST begun to lose my patience with Peter Colelry and Jeff Clarkes statements to me on the phone on the matters of why there had been no gas shows and why AMP had pulled out (entirely) as a major Shareholder.
    I believe i discussed the two points in the same conversation.
    To the offivial Market Data on UOG' own inventory VS Marions claims was that the company had done everything expected of it and that maybe UOG had the info wrong, which wasn beyond MAE's control.

This topic has been discussed and resolved.
    MAE do not feel they have done anything wrong and that they have no control and of that being a fact...well...i am very suspicious.

I recall asking UOG themselves to chase the situation up and the response i got from them is not something that one repeats as i had asked about publicy available information that was investment sensitive and that was suspected of being inaccurate.
    I had a lot of money in the share at the time and i was a proficient reader and conversed regularly with the company. If anything was resolved between the company and UOG, i suspect that it would not filter to the surface of the market.

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.