NUP 0.00% 1.5¢ nupower resources limited

in for another big one today, page-15

1. 56,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    If you completely disregard fundamentals, and if we also assume there is no market sensitive news, NUP will fall away on its own short term technicals IMO.

Yesterday's volume was only 1.09m when she went from 1.03 to 1.40. Today's volume easily eclipsed this with 1.8m with a VWAP of 145.4 - above yesterday's close. Today's'closing price of 132.5 is below both today's VWAP and yesterday's close wich will IMO place enormous pressure on the SP as profiteers will sataurate the market along with the many caught well above who wish to stop out. We now have significant resistance above 1.40 IMO - it is a shame she went too early.

You'll be able to buy her cheaper in the days to come IMHO. A significant part of the float has been captured here by traders so technicals will be all without news. I'll stare at the chart a little longer. LOL There is absolutely no doubt 99/1.00 is crucial. If she falls way quietly and quickly, perhaps slightly above this may be a start.

NB. I have sold all of my NUP from the ARU demerger and now do not hold - it was too tempting for me not too cash in. In comparison, I am holding ARU/O all the way to 2008.

That being said, NUP could be a real winner on news and it wouldn't be the first time myself or any of us have sold too soon.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.