AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

That's a reasonable assumption and especially true for specs in...

1. 1,766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    That's a reasonable assumption and especially true for specs in my experience. Is it going to be so for ORE? Someone could search backwards further & comment but I don't recall a direct correlation to production downgrades and end of month Qtrly reporting. Was the Mar Qtr ( which was a bad one affected by rainfall ) reported on the last date of mth? I don't think so. Todays shocker? More likely though, is shorters and gamemakers playing on that very speculation.

Stayed out of discussion for a while as the fundamentals, anns , june prod update all progressing pretty much to plan and still the SP either sideways, or tanking. Well beats me, there are big players in the Li sector at work ; we'll see if we stand to be shocked by leftfield issues in tomorrows Qtrly, but I will put my $$$ where I think this is going, & have topped up on yesterday & todays prices, . Bring it on, & lets see, if there will be welcome news on some of the derisked fully financed projects we all know about, if so the SP is at a perfect point to launch from these low low bottom pick prices. Wasn't it also similar, right before the last Qtrly, the SP was at its lowest point and the ann subsequently staged a recovery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.