ARV 0.00% 0.8¢ artemis resources limited

in for more oppies, page-94

1. 5,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    I really dont know where you guys are getting this so called time line for the release of drilling results.

People getting on here coming out with these totally baseless time line predictions is pointless.

The company would have had the Yandal results for some time now.

Typically preliminary results are obtained from the lab in as little as 1 week at times ( depending on the backlog of work ). More often 2 weeks. Prelim results cant be released to market but the actual are more often than not only a few days or a week after the prelim.

As i have said before the company will release the results when it suits their agenda to try and get those options across the line.

Companies do not have to release the info to market as soon as they have it. They can use all sorts of legal justification to delay a release.

The results could also be an absolute dud. There is no guarantee they are going to be anything of significance.

As June 30 approaches and in the absence of any startling news increasing amounts of options will be dumped onto any buyer brave enough to put a bid in. Any the option price will continue to decline.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $4.005K 505.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 104064 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1033119 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.05pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.