EPM 0.00% 0.7¢ eclipse metals limited.

milestone (i) probably some time in 2024 CY imo. The milestones...

1. 3,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 852
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5537/5537912-9e0b4b0988ff18227fd4a63c757fe9f5.jpg

milestone (i) probably some time in 2024 CY imo. The milestones appear drafted for the Ivigtut Pit.

the lack of buying /selling i think is due to a behavioural pattern; low parcel cost base and diamond hands. We did not see Cerium exercise nor top-up (on strength or weakness) on the share price so project progress is steady in the right direction.

once we see more research/investigation boots on the ground, and the COWI progress their studies, public hearings - it is a matter of time progressing the licence to the exploitation pathway (new licence)

there is alot of emphasis on recent video on the labs working out a pathway for the tailings to be a mineral concentrate.

I have noted the German Ambassador visit and the strengthening cooperation. The current trade with Greenland is $60M (euro);
    I have not seen any other coverage by German media except for Tanbreez (earlier) and Eclipse (after site visit). This appears to be good photo / meeting opportunity without appearing to tread on toes. France/Germany/Italy have a bloch meeting October (France and Italy have already indicated 500M euro each, German yet to specify)

if Jeff and I were to have a whiteboard and list all the processes, and hurdles, it would look like melbourne cup horse race - its parallel processing at least a dozen aspects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 737500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.