CUS 5.13% 7.4¢ copper search limited

1. EVENT - Open Briefing July 1 When Direct Charging was...

1. 3,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    1. EVENT - Open Briefing July 1 When Direct Charging was introduced, transactions at our ATMs dropped 12 to 13 percent compared with pre-Direct Charging levels, reducing over the next five to six months to a drop of 9.1 percent. In recent months however, transactions have slowed to around where they were immediately post the introduction of Direct Charging. They were telling us transaction levels had dropped. We should have been wary
    2. EVENT - Buy back ceases on June 10th at $2.70. Lows of
    $2.44 are reached in the following months but no buy back ? I wondered why at the time but didnt twig. Management knew much better opportunities were coming up !
    3 EVENT - Announcement of Wildash new contract just prior to announcement of results. Once again I wondered why not just annouce with the results - didn't connect the dots.
    4. Bearish chart pattern had formed - descending triangle but I was so convinced they were splurging cash from the $2 to $2.50 increase I ignored it

Easy in hindsight and hopefully lessons have been learnt. If
    Im investing in a share again and managment pause the buy back prior to annoucement of results with new lows reached from the last buy back alarm bells will be ringing now for me !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.004(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $8.405M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.4¢ $9.671K 129.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27485 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 12000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.