RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

In Home Results

1. 6,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 850
    Slightly boring Sunday so I was wondering about the actual results from the in home trials for the sleep app. Is this a done deal or will the tests prove to be inaccurate? If good we expect an SP moderate rise of say 15%...my guess only. If they don't stand up I expect an SP tumble and then recovery to say 18 cents. So quite a bit hangs on the results of these in home tests...it is more a credibility thing at this stage before and commercial activity has started,,,the RAP reputation will suffer and hold back a decent SP rise if tests are not conclusive. But RAP's reputation will gain a much needed boost and I reckon a new floor around at least 25 cents SP will be the outcome of positive news. It would be better to have the TGA approval first which would soften the blow from a less than positive outcome from the in home trials. Think I will venture into the day out there now...Richmond Karma will deny them the premiership just from Dusty's non penalized "throw" which nailed them a goal...lol. The fix was in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.