LBT 0.00% 1.5¢ lbt innovations limited

In-house development, no more outsourcing, page-8

1. 924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    This is a good long term strategic move by management. We need a strong internal CD/CI development cycle, that allows progressively accelerated integrated software/hardware RE-iterations. Previ lagged because we didn’t have the heart and minds to continually improve it, or lack of control/incentive to be able to partner with Bio to do so. They took it and ran with our baby.

No doubt, like most LT holders, I am sad and dissapointed that so much money had been spent, with key milestones not achieved... I had high hopes with new CEOs as their first 100 days can introduce changes that transforms a company... like the above, i wished I would have been done this time last year, funded by a raise within the first 100 days of BB’s reign, backed by excitement and belief of long term shareholders... Like a giddy kid I wrote a wish list of key initiatives that might be good for the company to execute, such as accelerated infield testing by reaching out to key public and private Australian hospitals i.e. Ramsay. It was always good to start in our backyard to test and refine a new product, st Vincent was a good one, but needed that to have been done in first 100 days ideally.

My mind has been elsewhere due to family health reasons, but as the good book says.. “the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong... but time and chance happeneth to them all.”

Timing is now, again, everything, I have faith that everyone within LBT will do their best to reap the harvest of potential from now to 2018, I pray that nothing sabatoges us, as in the end everything that LBT is “creating” improves the quality of patient care, at much cheaper unit cost per treatment, saving lives in the end of the day. We got to back the people bringing this idea to reality and I hope it’s creates a strong internal culture and meaning within the LBT team, it’s the type of company if there was one locally where I am based that I would actually love to work for and support.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $10.68K 712.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 248882 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 663268 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.