SRT 0.00% 18.5¢ strata investment holdings plc

In house Tipping Comp, page-33

1. 2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    I want to publicly thank the people of HC, who put their own research and knowledge from their valuable time in 2015, to make these forum threads a better place for investing and trading outcomes.

This thread is busted;
    1. Others research and knowledge is valuable, because the share-market is so big and dynamic, that one person alone can not possibly DYOR, have all the knowledge and be with it. For this reason alone I use HC and consider it a valuable resource.
    2. Price predictions without facts and certainty is gambling
    3. Opinions and predictions without supporting evidence is totally useless and a waste of time- >90% of thread posts. Sorting through this get to the meat of the thread title turns people off. HC will only remain a valuable resource with others supporting evidence of research and knowledge, freely given.
    4. There is no money to be gained from this thread.
    5. Encouraging gambling should be outlawed by the moderators, as problem gamblers have a deadly serious issue and it is only through other peoples knowledge of a better way, that financial freedom can be achieved.
    6. WE compete against each other when we buy and sell, so this competition is useless for training.
    7. Which house is this in? Certainly not mine - don't have one. (have sold/lost house to gamble on share-market addiction to buying and selling to learn, many years ago- now can buy a few houses, after mental health madness)
    8. Others methodology, such as gambling competitions are respected for the trash they encourage others to copy. This makes others weak and the wise richer in the real world competition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.