ETH 0.00% 14.5¢ ethan minerals limited

in interest of shareholders

1. 228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Looks as though the new directors pay very little for having a huge slice of the company now and into the future. Total Control. And they will not be "working" for nothing. And so more will have to be raised from the mugs to pay wages and expenses. Current shareholders; so what. If the company does not perform (and it would need to be spectacular to get to 14 cents) the better option would be to liquidate and claim capital losses. At least the "ousted" bid had an incentive to buy some more shares.

In my opinion the shareholders should reject this and look at the proposal put forward by the administrator.May have wait; but it is a better deal to me.

Who is going to be the spokesman and do the deals in Zambia? Ken on behalf of Pager? There is a grapevine over there just as there is here. Word gets around. Change of name will not alone cover past history.

It will be interesting to find out just what ethan's subsidiary actually has in Zambia and what "lies on the table" waiting for clarity on ethan's future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.