KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

In laymans terms...

1. 338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    There seems to be a lot going on with this company, after a decent dig thru info last night I have the gut feeling that there is definitely some potential here (both boom and bust). But I thought maybe those that know this company inside out could elaborate on the short term situation.

Understanding what stage a company is up to during a CR can be tricky - e.g working out how many shares are on issue, how many more are likely to be in the short term, and therefore what is a good entry price?

From what I gathered, they still need $6m and a resolution was passed at the recent meeting that enables them to issue $6m worth of shares within 3 months of the meeting, and they need to be issued within 20% of the 5 day VWAP, in addition to that there are also extra options+shares being issued in different parcels to creditors/investors, thereby reducing or eliminating the need for a cash payment of their debts.

$6m worth of shares issued today @ 0.6c would add another billion shares to the register.

Where are they up to now, what are the significant events in the next 3 months, and what will be the end result - e.g total SOI, cash in bank, debts etc...

I know that if one were to buy in today @.6c and even if the company diluted 1:1 that the MCAP would still be seriously undervalued (if all the plans are in action and happening). But it pays to know what you are getting into to avoid short term shocks!

Cheers team!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.