FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

I feel you are taking the quotes out of context. Lets read on a...

1. 3,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 690
    I feel you are taking the quotes out of context.
    Lets read on a bit further and analyse the wording, comparing it to what we have been told by FBR.

"We're talking about a 3D printer that prints mudbrick concrete," said Kym Jermey. "Basically they're considering footing the cost of that either on a loan basis to us, or buying one in the first place.

"We'll continue to work the machine after we've rebuilt here, it then becomes a job and we can go to other places and rebuild."

It can print a new house in a week. In just a year they could rebuild every home lost to the bushfire and start a new high-tech construction business.

"The first step of that is to get the machine here, do a test of the strength and the fire durability of some of the materials, decide on what materials you're going to use.

Now if Twiggy was talking about the HX it is likely he would have said "3 days" or "2 days". Not said "a week".
    Get the machine here, would have been replaced with "The machine is in Perth and we can drive it anywhere in Australia".
    Test the strength and fire durability of some of the materials would have been replaced with "The materials are have already been fire tested by Australian Universities and will be manufactured by an Australian Brick maker"

But Twiggy said none of that.
    Therefore I doubt he is talking about the HX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $110.7K 4.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 7238380 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 692096 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.