TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Your miss interpreting what I'm trying to say. I've been here...

1. 1,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    Your miss interpreting what I'm trying to say.

I've been here plenty long enough and I'm not anywhere near red but some are, this is also not the point!

Point is we've been bashed by many who don't post currently saying "they will never launch" it's all smoke and mirrors and some here have stuck to their guns! Believed and even accumulated when this was comfortably below 1c and Guess what?
    It turns out we read the situation correctly and the company are now delivering.

I remember you coming here poking fun when the usual suspects use to laugh and make jokes.
    You were bagging the company at .09 and missed the boat now your just upset! I get it but guess what "TAKE RESPONSIBILITY" don't try and drag everyone else down with you!

Look at the timeline and what you've been up to! It's pretty clear that's not normal behaviour.

Have a good look in the mirror because most people here are here for the right reasons and most of us understand some have different views but geez 30 posts so far that about 1/5 of all posts today!! Extraordinary!! Something not right imo!!
    Last edited by thermocouple: 23/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.