PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

I cant imagine any mature adult being offended pcaruso. Oscar,...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I cant imagine any mature adult being offended pcaruso.

Oscar, maybe some others were a bit blunt which distracted from the real point they were making.
    In the case of the trading halt reason there is no justification in 'accepting an opinion' that's wrong as not correcting that causes others to be misinformed as well.

The open forum line you used is great, but it should really be for us bettering each other, which includes correction. You can say it should be polite or civil and I wouldn't disagree.

Moving on to the likely cause of the confusion in this thread is the sneaky trading halt announcements.
    If you weren't aware there are actually two pages with trading halt announcements, the first is the ASX one and the second is the actual request sent from the company to the ASX.
    This is where it says PLS asked for a TH for Tabba Tabba results.
    If you only read the first page from ASX it is usually vague and light on description.

The only real room for opinion there is if there's a conspiracy about PLS telling fibs in the TH request and if that's the case we are all going to lose a bunch of money

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.