WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

in my opinion...

1. 104 Posts.
    In my opinion, if what is in the annual report is true, then I think the patch has a chance to change the way people take medicine in ways including:
    1. Increase of aging population are taking lots of different pills, I think they'd prefer a single patch than trying to remember to pop lots of different pills at certain times.
    2. I don't like the vaccination scars on people's shoulders from when they got a vaccination as a baby. I think a patch wouldn't leave this scar.
    3. High risk people for self injury might overdose on pills but not on a time controlled dosage.

In the future (long term) I think there will be real time blood chemistry monitoring and along with that will be a real time requirement for delivery of chemicals into the blood. That would integrate better in my opinion with patch delivery rather than injections or taking pills because of the convenience alone.

I understand patches are not that popular compared to pills and injections these days, however, I think that is based on current patch technology and not this new technology.

What would be neat is if the patch could work in reverse... somewhat like a needle can draw blood as well as inject. Then we could test for diseases with patches as well :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.