BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

In My Opinion, page-12

1. 2,693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    Abolishment of the two children policy is a huge deal. China is in a bad place demographically. They have something like 35-40 million more men then women. The reasoning / wisdom of the old world holds true sometimes, it is the duty of men to protect women and children at all costs because our historical elders realised that loss of men only affected one generation, loss of women and children many generations. In any case I digress from the point I was trying to make and that was China is not a homogeneous population and there are many tribes such as the Uighurs which are growing rapidly, the abolition of this policy will lead to greater growth in the areas divorced from the cities. Also there are many wealthy families who can now access invitro fertilization and giving free access to this technology will mean women past the child bearing age will be able to have children. It will be a massive change and will require hundreds of billions in investment, which I am confident the Chinese government has the will power and means to do. The alternative is worst, a slow decay resulting in eventual collapse when 35-40% of the population is over 65.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.