MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

In or Out, page-5

1. 10,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    Beach,
    It technically is only my business but as I am always meticulously transparent (even at times to my own detriment), I am still in the Top 20. I have sold none since the ASX imposed a freeze on MYL trading via their platform. I did sell approximately 1M of my then 14M on the morning of the coup. Glad I did as I rolled them into Sunstone.

PS Anyone can buy or sell MYL shares currently. However, you can't use the ASX platform. It is my understanding that off market transfers are still possible. So, find a buyer and you can sell? I am still hopeful that this team will find a project worth holding on to but we all need to wait and see.

Re My signature line. That line is not what I hold in total. It is where my current sentiment lies on a few favourites though it is ranked based on my sentiment. It is also only capable of taking a limited number of characters so couldn't fit all of my opinions even if I wanted to. MYL is not currently there as I do not have a sentiment until I find out what the next project is. There are plenty of good stocks out there that I don't even look at. I also, currently, rarely post in here as there is nothing to say until the money is in and the next project is selected.

One last point, I don't post on any stock if I am buying or selling it. That would be poor form IMO.
    Last edited by Kalenn: 06/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.