ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

combine that with no clear direction for testing & reporting....

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    combine that with no clear direction for testing & reporting. What is needed is a clear strategy for testing utilizing a combination of both RAT & PCR. For example, RAT to screen / triage suspected infections - regardless of first result (positive or negative), 2nd RAT to confirm first result. If first result confirmed (negative = no further action, positive or positive / negative = 3rd RAT). If after 3 RATs, if 2/3 are positive, go for PCR to confirm. I work in health care & see a huge opportunity for a company that can provide a streamlined testing service; the Eugeni reader in my opinion would be a key part of it.

Also re comments on TGA approval, I work in an industry that supplies class III medical devices ie. Implantable Cardiac devices. TGA approval for these devices take 6-12 months, in some cases longer depending on how much TGA have to review. As Eugeni is going through as a Class III device, my expectations for approval sit in the 6-12 months time frame, not weeks or a few months as some have suggested, however one would hope that it could be expedited given the current environment. The Covid situation isn’t going away & as such I believe our day to day lives are going to be permanently changed. RAT will be crucial to controlling the spread & detection of the continual mutations of this virus in the years ahead.

I’ve been invested in ADO for over 10yrs now - still kicking myself I didn’t sell the million shares Id bought at 1.5c when we first hit 28c (perilously close ‍♂️). I hold about a quarter of what I used to own as bought a house, got divorced, etc but I am holding longer term as I believe this technology will finally get recognized for the value it adds across so many different areas. The company just need to execute on some deals & develop some sales talent to drive contracts. Time will tell but I’m hear for the commercialization of the battery tech

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.