MLS 5.00% 1.9¢ metals australia ltd

in pre multiple base metal targets at manindi, page-10

1. 2,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Good Morning All.
    Well that announcement came as a very pleasant surprise and reflects significant potential for the zinc part of our business.
    Well done to the MLS Team -- it must have taken a major effort to put all that detail together -- I had to read it several times to get my head around it. No doubt it will underpin the future of MLS.
    MLS appears to be still under the market radar.IF you check the URANIUM and EXT threads the posters are getting excited about the outlook for the uranium market.
    EXT have a very similar style deposit to Mile 72 at Rossing South :
    Greenfields site
    Alaskite hosted
    Covered by a desert plain that obscures the underlying geology -- therefore no earlier exploration (sound familiar)(see extract Quarterly report 31/12/07).

The emminent posters on that thread are valuing EXT at about $4 by ascribing a $5 per lb u value of its potential deposit/the number of shares on issue.
    If we apply the same logic to the figures posted by Yokka on 5/5 we arrive at a much more potential value for MlS as follows:
    1.1 mt u = 2.4bn lb u @ $5 /lb = $ 12 bn
    $12 bn / 800m (no of shares)= $15 !
    Now I am not trying to suggest that MLS shares are worth $15 I am merely attempting to make the point that it is well under the radar in comparison to other perhaps higher profile companies -- but the fundamentals should get us there if the potential that Mile 72 currently offers is established through continuing exploration.
    It looks to have exciting potential to me .
    As always , its only my view.
    Regards
    Q

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $50.65K 2.665M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 724264 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 295242 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.