CCI 0.00% 12.0¢ chrome corporation limited

re: cci ann. on feasibility drilling commences It would appear...

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    re: cci ann. on feasibility drilling commences It would appear the retrace may be completed. Don't expect much action just prior to Easter but after the break should be a steady rise leading up to the FS. The 900m they are planning to drill will only be to a depth of 30m so approximately 30 holes to be drilled shouldn't take very long at all. I like the way things are starting to fall into place, once the drilling is out of the way things should start happening fairly quickly and there should be a steady stream of announcements.

It is my guess those who attended the roadshow may start showing some interest once they know exactly what the projected earning are in the first couple of years. I believe the roadshow was intended to be done with figures from the FS study being available unfortunately Brian was locked in. Had they been available the roadshow wold have had alot more affect on the price. Although there is still a lot of downside risk, at the current price the upside potential is looking better all the time.

The FP over the last couple of weeks have been in steady decline but the option have held up exceptionally well with hardly anyone prepared to sell down. It will only take one or two larger buyers to get this stock moving as I believe there are a lot sitting in the wings waiting for someone to make the first move. Will be interesting to watch the volumes over the coming days may be some strategic accumulation going on.

Looking forward to the coming weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.