VNX 0.00% 0.0¢ vonex limited

Its a hot market alright, but I cannot see VNX having a unique...

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Its a hot market alright, but I cannot see VNX having a unique proposition compared to its peers in the market. Great to see the move back to listing ASX, and a valid question is why now, another question no doubt to be confirmed by the prospectus is what cost is the underwriting coming in at?

In other words, what will the raising achieve in terms of capital left over for R&D of products unique to the company, and will it be enough. As it stands its still more an idea, rather than a working product needing polishing AFAIK, and how much more capital will be needed to productise it is in my mind the key to success?

VNX are enjoying the business ramp created by the IAB agreement, but future contributions from this partnership may not be at the same level they have been in the past given IABs issues last week. I wonder investments in this side of the business (traditional telco) are proposed, ie sales staff increase/marketing etc.

No doubt more clarity will be provided shortly, its been a long two or so years for shareholders, hopefully the light is at the end of the tunnel.
    Last edited by telcowiz: 16/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.