NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

in related news, page-23

1. 2,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Kezza, I agree with your Christmas rally scenario but less so on the brokers. Neon gets good coverage by speccie standards.

Pattersons and Bell Potter are regulars with updates. GMP are the newest but won't permit their report beyond clients. RBC and DJC are also amongst it, not to mention regular informal occurences on YMYC. Stockanalysis has also featured recently.

Broker reports to date are skewed toward Vietnam so they seem to think its a sleeper until then. Paloma while featured has been generally poorly covered in my view. This ought to change was commerciality is announced.

AOC on the other hand only show a report on their site thats 12 months old. It seems to me the AOC rally is driven by traders picking up on the initial price movement from AOC's current drill programme. Comments on the AOC thread are very enthusiastic with little room for caution so quite different to our team here.

Its just one of those things thats hard to explain.

Hopefully it will all be academic shortly given the PD-2 testing is underway. And with a quick rise in the sp we should see the traders jump on board and our thread here will be swamped with new names.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.