NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Stapleman, i don't want the new names either as the quality of...

1. 2,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Stapleman, i don't want the new names either as the quality of our thread will drop temporarily, but their presence will be important for pushing the sp.

The fruitvale Is probably at least 10MB recoverable. But what it might range to is too hard to tell as yet. Under the contingent resource announcement the Fruitvale and Lower Stevens were grouped as 14MB recoverable (2C). If diagrams are to scale then PD-1 was not at an optimal position for the Fruitvale. It is twice as thick west of PD-1. Lower Stevens is more constant in depth as you move west. The LA gets thicker as you go west. So I see upside in the Fruitvale and LA reservoirs.

Historically its not unusual for quite a bit of a 3C resource to convert to 2C. So by the time independent accreditation of reserves occur 2P reserves could be closer to 44MBOE. This of course is without any additional resrves that may come from the as yet untested zones including the Upper Antelope, Paloma Sands and the new McDonald Sands...all of these could be 10MB each.

Elk Vista 3 is there to illustrate the western extreme of our zones and how they pinch out. Its in a field west of us and records are at DOGGR. Its not worth spending time on as the illustration is the main point.

As for the gas it seems to be mixed in the deep zones. It won't be until testing is complete that we'll be able to make any assessment of it other than to say the flow in PD-1 was attractive.

I would think all this info would out before Christmas, and a big proportion by late October.

If testing runs smoothly the McDonald sand could be commented on by early Sept if not before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.