NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Well done TShirt you are a wizard!So at 44 MBOE is still closer...

1. 971 Posts.
    Well done TShirt you are a wizard!
    So at 44 MBOE is still closer to the 3C estimate notwithstanding the additional resrves that may come from Upper Antelope, Paloma Sands and the new McDonald Sands and for want of a better term have been extras to th drilling. Also there is the potential to add significantly to the resource upwards of 30 MBOE. In total there is a potential of having 70-80MBOE as P1 reserves and then a flow down to P2 and P3? however there is still the unknown of Upper Antelope, Paloma Sands and the new McDonald Sands which could be anything and saying at least 10MB I suppose is a conservative estimate? This is before we get into the gas play at Paloma which is an unknown at the moment but with the belief from NEN that it is a commercial play.
    Clearly this will be a game changer for NEN and an obvious rerating by the markets not to mention our bank accounts. This is before the spudding in Vietnam.
    I have two more questions how many BOPD would this equate to and what does DOGGR stand for.
    One last thing thanks so much for your response as I am sure there are a lot of share holders that follow NEN like me who value and appreciate your input.

Sageatgmaildotcom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.