NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

in related news, page-43

1. 971 Posts.
    I agree TShirt I wold not want to see people do thier money cold but unfortunately I bet they did and it is usually the ones that can least afford it.

Like a lot of inexperienced people in the market they are not informed, think it is a quick way to get rich and that penny stocks will do it for them. I bet you that there were some brokers out there advising people to get onboard?

The seasoned players I suspect would have avoided this one like a dose of swine flu. No material substance to the announcement and a whle lot of BS in my view.

What we have now is a tough market that is influenced by Europe, USA and unfortunately nonsense coming out of the mouth of Australia's Federal Minister for resources. With all this said, I see NEN as a great stock with untapped potential. What has happened this week is a lot of S/H were expecting, unrealisticly a report that was going to cover all the wells, including flow rates and reserves. I see most of the comments as negative and more a relection of peoples expectations not being realised of making a quick killing on NEN, it is not that kind of stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.