MTB 0.00% 0.2¢ mount burgess mining nl

Blythefan, regarding the point raised on the dilution, I have...

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Blythefan, regarding the point raised on the dilution, I have subscribed to the companies strategy on small and frequent fund raising in the past on the basis that I would prefer to see smaller fund raisings at these lower levels on the basis that the share price will fly and we can then secure the next lot of fund raising at higher levels..................... but this strategy has clearly not been successful. There have been no fireworks (with regards the share price) since the fundraising started (150 million shares ago).

The company needs to build momentum and step up the pace of exploration. They slow pace recently has caused may commentator and brokers to make comments about the directors, which I will not mention here (however unfair this comment may be).

I believe the company needs a new strategy and needs to do a substantial fund raising and to build the momentum, get all its projects fired up and the share price up to where it should be. Possibly a second listing in London/TSX should be considered when the fundraising is undertaken.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.947M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 63304486 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 22596873 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.