MTB 0.00% 0.2¢ mount burgess mining nl

in reply to blythefan, page-6

1. 483 Posts.
    Very well put Blythefan....But, it is still my personal belief that you may have some internal/external connection with this company and you are being very philosophical by trying to outline the nature of the companies possible situation and predicament as it may stand at the present unofficially.....However you must concede that if all was well at this stage of mineral and zone drilling testing results done to date, then the midcaps or even the big players would have been already actively accumulating shares irrespective of what may happen further down the track with the company and the share price would have also reflect this situation or alternately the midcaps or the big boys would have approached the company and made offers to them that they the company could not have resisted, nor could they have kept it quite to the sharemarket. If the Co chose to be picky about who they wanted to play ball with then With the share price at only 7c any midcap or big player could become a substantial holder of this company overnight and begin flexing their muscles on the future direction of the company anyway.
    As this has currently not taken place to date then the only logical outcome out of all of this is that this venture is a non event, just like Telfer and the Diamond projects of the past.... to the best of my recall I cannot remember if and whenever this company delivered on a project.... The other bad thing that has to be faced at present by the Co is that there is no income coming in ....after all you can only do so many placements.......Bottom line is this...all we can do is to wait and see what happens.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.947M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 63304486 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 22596873 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.