MTB 0.00% 0.2¢ mount burgess mining nl

I've declared my connection: I hold stock, and I'm keen to keep...

1. 4,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1668
    I've declared my connection: I hold stock, and I'm keen to keep holding stock.
    As for Xray's comments, I just see this entry of midcaps into partnerships with juniors happening more and more. Think about why this will continue: the market is cactus, and people are seeing metal prices slaughtered. The average investor won't put money in to MTB or a host of other speculative stocks until the uptrend is in full swing and their 15% discount might turn into 20% or more. They are worried the 15% will turn to -15% in a day's trading. Its not the right time for anything except small tactical $500K raisings to tide an explorer over till it can raise more.

This leaves a company few options. They can do a pro-rate issue, but that takes time. They can seek a midcap, but that too can take tme (and see prev. comments re: controlling stakes, etc). Or they can find a broker who'll do it regardless - and thats a broker with big cojones, regardless of whether you have a heap of gold or a heap of lead.

As for Xray's comments about the economics of the Kihab deposit or not, well, you're entitled to your opinion, but if it's such a load of cack sell out and stop complaining, perhaps? Take the loss and hare into dividend payers. I've heard a phrase about kitchens and heat...

As i said in the other thread, this last drill hole shows that some zones and 'pods' are getting to 7% combined. In my opinion, and I'm probably wrong so don't go crazy, that's looking encouraging.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.947M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 63304486 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 22596873 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.