EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

In Reply

1. 5,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Gsaussie or should I say EGO representative.
    The more you post the more a certain a top 20 shareholder will know who you are.
    When this shareholder finally comes out and comments, all will know the reasons why this notice of meeting is such a bad thing for this company's shareholders.
    Unlike you and your constant knocking of we shareholders and your overwhelming endorsement of EGO's board and their fantastic performance. You will look very silly indeed.

Many shareholders are sitting on losses who unlike you have kept this company afloat. You pop up all of a sudden and promote the board and ask for facts, well I know who I prefer to listen to for facts and it isn't your biased board beliefs.

Early days yet and a lot will come to light soon enough.

I know one thing for sure, it's amazing who crawls out of the woodwork when a company appears to want to destroy the very shareholders who gave up so much to support them. It's also amazing that you and other senior management in the company believe that shareholders sitting on huge losses should stop whinging and sell out, and of course there are those "conspiracy theories." you keep on about. Interesting indeed.
    Well gsaussie let's wait and see what happens in the next week or so and I am sure you will get your wish, plenty of facts will be presented.

All the best and good luck promoting the board and their resolutions.
    There are very smart and passionate holders who do not publically air their grievances until they have to.
    There is a lot riding on this AGM for EGO's shareholders and I know there is a lot is going on behind the scenes.
    Your 2 million shares won't change a thing.

Have a great day and enjoy your day back at the office.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.