ARR 1.96% 25.0¢ american rare earths limited

I think you found it , all you got to do is get on board . One...

1. 2,300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I think you found it ,
    all you got to do is get on board .

One possible way for a quick way in to the market could be through Nyrstar .

Redevelopment has end of 2016 deadline

Nyrstar chief executive Roland Junck says the company can now press ahead and build a state-of-the-art facility, which will benefit the South Australian community.
    "The funding agreement gives us the certainty we need to move forward and transform Nyrstar Port Pirie into an advanced metal recovery and refining facility that will benefit all our employees, the Port Pirie community and our investors," he said.

"We remain on track with work on site for this year, construction work to begin early next year and the facility to be fully operational by the end of 2016."
    Mr Junck says the cost of the project has risen because an increased capacity sulphuric acid plant will be built.
    He says Nyrstar had considered a third party to build, operate and own the acid plant, but ultimately decided it would be better for the company itself to keep full operational control and achieve the marketing benefits from that control.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-05-...recycling-nyrstar-transformation-2016/5457616

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $123.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $99.24K 402.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 206983 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 17139 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.