KOR 0.00% 0.8¢ korab resources limited

in-specie distribution, page-4

1. 52 Posts.
    buckley, sorry I might have got into a bit much detail in my post before so I had it removed.

generally, allegedly, hypothetically speaking, hassling asic again might help and even officially complaining about the two other companies might be worth it. after all they had been spun off from korab as was shown in the sp drop on ex-bonus. how can they just disappear without shareholders approval ? and magically reappear in korabs assets ? the more legitimate complaints the merrier.

I cant tell you what I am doing in case it gets me into trouble and I cant sort anything out with you privately because when we did that before we got a snake in who sent all the private confidential correspondence to korab and that is why some shareholders are being sued, so at the moment we have to wait for that to be sorted before anything can happen.

asf, asic told everyone that they could take legal action if they wanted to as part of the general letter that people got. the point is it seems clear that asic should be doing the hard yards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.