EGR 3.85% 12.5¢ ecograf limited

I want people here to stop pretending everything is alright. The...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    I want people here to stop pretending everything is alright. The share price is showing no returns for 3 years. The majority are underwater yet you all sing and dance like KNL will be a sure thing. 10 times the current price you say? In whose lifetime? IMO if this thing had any chance of being successful the share price would be above 40 cents.

To me the share price is saying the market believes KNL has a much better chance of failure than success. Go back to the pitchfork questions. You were having a say in matters and all of that has been turned into towing the Spinks line. You are all here saying how much of a brilliant job he has done. I'd that reflected in your trading account? How much longer will this go before you are asking for resignations?

What has KNL doen in the last 12 months that is ground breaking? Nothing and the last 18 months reflects this. IMO they are trying to follow the stock I am in and it seems like nobody is interested. Yesterdays news a few years late. Are there any firsts KNL has created? Please don't mention the cheetah.

Oh Knl was the first to get offtakes in Europe. How's that working out for you? You have Chistoph Frey. Yawn. Although you do have a director in Tanzania who is on a $500k package so that is a first for any graphite company there. Do me a favour. There a quite a few graphite companies in Tanzania. Most of them have person in the position of Grant Pierce. Can anyone do a summary on each one of their salary and see what they earn? You would be shocked to see how much Grant is making compared to them. And all that money for what? A 15 cent share price.
    Last edited by tony2times: 05/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $56.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $59.18K 461.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18090 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 37363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.