EGR 4.55% 10.5¢ ecograf limited

@tony2times the deeper you look into KNL the more suspicious...

1. 2,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 465
    @tony2times the deeper you look into KNL the more suspicious items you uncover. I hope holders (especially news ones) are doing their own due diligence on this company!

On the 6th Sept 2017 we heard the RAP was completed and all it needed was Government valuer sign off.

http://knl.live.irmau.com/irm/PDF/1997_0/ResettlementActionPlanRAPCompleted

KNL's own timeline says that the RAP must be paid within 6 months of valuer sign off. Item 11 on the table below:

timeline.jpg

A couple of scenarios here all pretty bad imo:
    1. The government valuer signed it off a week later (or not long after it was submitted on or before the 6th Sept '17)
      1. If Gov valuer signed off a week later on the 13th means the full RAP payment is due in 1 week from now. With only around a $1M in the bank after the next 4 weeks this won't be possible unless another large CR is performed.
    2. The government valuer still hasn't signed it off
      1. Another delay to add to all the other delays. Pushing out finance even further.
    3. The government valuer has signed it off but the market hasn't been advised
      1. KNL management are hiding this so as to not upset holders further. Remember that the payment is due 6 months after Gov valuer sign off.
    If the Epanko villagers are owned RAP money now or very soon I hope KNL does the right thing this time. We all know what happens when you upset the Epanko villagers. They get very angry and threaten with violence and legal action. Remember when KNL had to re-do the RAP cause they messed it up initially?

Africaintelligence article below:

The Australian mining firm Kibaran Resources Ltd has met with strong protests from inhabitants of the area around its graphite mine at Epanko. The residents are complaining to the authorities about Kibaran’s way of displacing them from their land.

As a result, prime minister Kassim Majaliwa has asked the Regional Commissioner in Morogoro, Stephen Kebwe, to find a solution before the situation spins out of control. Kebwe is insisting that the project continue despite the opposition of the CCM member of parliament for Ulunga, Goodluck Mlinga. Minga, who was not informed by the authorities about arrangements for the residents - says no agreement has been found to compensate inhabitants forced to move elsewhere and that pollution generated by the mine hadn’t really been assessed.

• Does anyone know whether the mine pollution issue was ever resolved?
    • What was the outcome when the villagers took KNL to court again?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $49.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $8.601K 78.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 105689 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 163778 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.21pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.