MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I had a little chuckle then Wilma. I thought you wrote Siemens...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    I had a little chuckle then Wilma. I thought you wrote Siemens is a niche market. Well I suppose Lamborghini is a niche market along with Porsche, Ferrari, Aston Martin and a few others. Magnis does not have to control the LIB world. All they need to do is take a small slice of it.

No good to be greedy. If Magnis end up with 30 Gwh per year that is worth $30 billion conservatively.

It's good that you believe Magnis is way out of their league. That will stop you being a investor. Pretty sure you were one of the chorus who said they would never get a gigafactory up and running. Early days yet but we know New York will be coming online next year. Handy they got all that equipment for a song. Nice of Siemens to do check it all out for Magnis last week as FP mentioned in his interview. Free of charge if what was reported in the joint DA is correct. Wow they must really love Magnis or maybe they see Magnis as a future global battery supplier. We must wait and see.

Not many companies can achieve what Magnis has. Not only creating a 2nd generation battery and let's be fair to Magnis with that statement as one of our directors co-invented the first generation of LIB's. So let's agree he has been instrumental along with FH and Shailesh in creating this battery which is cobalt and nickel free and one of the safest batteries out there according to tests done by the NYFD.

It seems like the main aim is getting costs of materials down. If you go back to the blending of silicon with the graphite you can see where it started.Well that and the FH chem free purification of graphite.

If you can't see what Magnis and their partners are setting in motion I can't help you. There are shareholders of other graphite companies in Tanzania who are happy for their management to retrench staff, cut spending but not cut those fat pay packets that they get.

No Magnis as we have seen is quite the opposite. Travelling around the world. Securing deals with multi billion dollar companies whilst you and your type believe they will never get there.

I sit here with Magnis ticking boxes at a rapid rate. You sit there waiting for a commission to be formed because at the end of the day that's all you have. Will be interesting to see what the commission releases about graphite processing and purifying. Well for other companies that is Lol.

All the graphite companies these days are talking batteries. There is only one that will be manufacturing them imo. Magnis is light years ahead of the rest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.