SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

in the absence of news from the company...

1. 336 Posts.
    In the absence of news from the comapany itself, I suggest that SBL shareholders and interested observers might want to keep an eye on www.modenghana.com (Owere Mines is the name of the operating company for Signature Metals Konongo Gold Project):

Owere Mines to increases compensation for farmers

Yussif Odumase, (Ash) Aug. 7, GNA - Owere Mines Limited, a gold mining company in the Asante-Akim Central Municipality, has announced a 40 per cent increase in the compensation to be paid to farmers whose crops were destroyed within the company's operational area.

This was the outcome of negotiations between representatives of the farmers and the management of the company.

Mr. Kwame Opoku Preko, Compensation Officer of the company, told the Ghana News Agency (GNA) that both parties were satisfied with the new rate.

He pledged to do everything possible to strengthen the company's relationship with people in the operational area to avoid conflicts.

Mr. Seth Brantuo, Manager of the Mine, commended the farmers for their cooperation and understanding over the years.

GNA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.