SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

in the australian today, page-7

1. 170 Posts.
    osi,

It is so because the market is not efficient. Price wild swings is the result of market noise which does not at all affect the intrinsic value of $$N, execution of planned activities increases $$N economic value. The market being inefficient creates an opportunity for all parties (traders and investors) to be lured in the same market and pursue an action (trading/investing) of their perception of the value of the business. The market is a zero-sum game and the perceived price of both traders/investors creates the opportunities for capital gains/loss.

Let me reiterate my view as before, in the long term, $$N as a business has the upperhand because of enormous amount of cash to pursue it's plan to further develop its retained acreage, maintain positive cashflows from current/future oil/gas wells and royalties from CHK and lastly the confidence that management is treating its shareholders as owners.

As an investor, my only task is proactively monitor the results of the planned activities and make necessary adjustments regarding recent information.

Good Luck To All!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.