URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

in the bottom drawer, page-12

1. 2,110 Posts.
    Today excellent presentation has woken me up from my deep an peaceful sleep:

This is a $150M company written all over it if what is in the presentations comes true in the next 12 months.

At any rate, 20000 high grade manganese a month will deliver $3M/Month or $36M/year profit taking out cost of production and %25 royalty.

Professionally written Presentation and detailed business plan are worthy of a mid tier producer, not a minnow with such a tiny market cap.

In the mining business, I can't find better value in the asx, there are some great discoveries and resources, but so close to production,off take sales agreement and mine planning, no way!.

Not cross promoting in any way but If you wonder why the share price is so low at the moment, take a look at the market darling right now, ANP, for months it sat there with no one showing any love and all of a sudden BOOM!. that is how the market works, regardless of what people say at these forums, when the re rating news come, the current price will be history.

It is my belief also that establishing a JORC resource will not take long due to the shallow nature of the resource, this is not a gold pocket 200 meters deep with complex geology, but rather shallow, large and continuous veins of high grade ore. even taking this from inferred to measured and indicated will only require some infill drilling, with the company now owns the drill rig, it is all walk in the park.

And also note they have the pit open and producing already, would that be classified as a "Reserve", my guess is yes. imagine the confidence this will give to the market.

When exactly will this happen I don't know, but I have my shares locked away safely in my bottom drawer and won't be looking at them for at least 12 months, then I will asses, hopefully with a big smile on my face.

We will see then if it was worth the wait, but I bet you all it will.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.