URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

in the bottom drawer, page-14

1. 1,438 Posts.
    Company never had a carrot like this, plus the new management team are taking over a shell of a disgraced company, and completely cleaning out the drawers and even renaming it to have a fresh start with what they believe to be excellent projects - that are already producing.

Even the Rozna mine in the Czech Republic carrot was never this good - because they NEVER even had it... it was all here say and speculation.

This mine is already producing.

I know I have supported this company in the past, but what this essentially is, is a farewell to URAN and everything about it. It is a brand new company whose management are capitalising on an extraordinarily good project, where I honestly beleive the old URAN management would have let it go to the dogs... or lagged moving it ahead to the point where it failed.

Zed and other naysayers - You have always wanted URA and its management to dissapear - Well I got news for you, after reading todays amazing presentation and seeing the change in direction and leadership, I think you have got your wish.

Uran is finished - the era of Kaboko Mining " A high Grade Manganese Producing Company" has already begun.

Wish I had more money to buy more... this kind of oppurtunity doesnt come up very often in my opinion.

Oppurtunity being a) extreme hatred and distrust from the market mixed with b) new direction being unbeleivably good yet shunned by the market due to the past and throw in global market turmoil.

This has created an extreme anomoly in SP IMO but will get rectified along the way at some point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.