GSF 0.00% 0.1¢ gsf corporation limited

in the buying zone again, page-6

1. 3,972 Posts.
    Thank you Burnett, do not worry I thought it was today.

The only refernce I found to the Sundance link was on a bloggers website found on my goodle trip.

Here is what the blogger says

GSF Corporation was previously a food and beverage business that went into receivership. The shell was taken and used as a new vehicle for a mining play.

I first noticed this stock when they announced the acquisition of three mineral projects in late September which are located in Zambia, and started to watch the trading. The projects are still very undeveloped but looking at the announcement I knew that they had potential.

I also noted in a snippet of information in a newspaper article that the people who had started the ball rolling with Sundance Resources are the very same people who have gotten behind this company.

Sundance Resources is a stock that I first noticed at the beginning of this year and alerted the crazyjimsmith.com forum when it was trading at 12c. Sundance Resources is now trading at 70c so you can see the GSF Corporation could have a similar future ahead of it.

If you look at the chart above you can see that the share price spiked to a high of 6.9c on the news of the acquisition and then promptly fell back to below 5c as the insider sold out and took their profits.

I kept watching the stock during October and noted that the buyers were slowly starting to build again. That was when I first started to tip the stock and some of the guys on the forum started buying. I picked up some shares at 4.9c and others have gotten on at 5.1c.

It was only during the last two days that GSF started to run and today it closed at 6.3c.

To me GSF Corporation looks like a company that could deliver in a very big way but there is also a very high element of risk involved. I think it is a good long term buy and plan to hold for the long term.

http://crazyjimsmith.blogspot.com/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.