CDG 0.00% 7.0¢ cleveland mining company limited

Over the past couple of days I've attempted to investigate into...

1. 472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Over the past couple of days I've attempted to investigate into the recently announced financing deal but have been unable to find anything further in terms of the real details behind the recently announced convertible note.

This really looks like a "loan to own" type of transaction with the identity of the lender hidden behind Jett Capital, and that raises the most important issue that shareholders need to know, where is the money from? Why hasn't the company disclosed this very important piece of information?

Surely after the company has handed over security over the assets then this should need to be disclosed? This raises another issue, how is the relationship now between CDG and the JV partner? Given that CDG was to free carry their share I can hardly see them being happy with what has transpired given they have had to hand over their share of the asset as security to the mystery party/parties affronted by Jett Capital.

From what I see the track record isn't good given how the draw down facility previously entered into worked out and it still concerns me that BCI didn't step up when CDG needed money given the war chest it is sitting on.

Surely its time for some full and frank disclosure, otherwise if this is "a loan to own" then non delivery by CDG will result in investors being thrown to the wolves like lambs to the slaughter.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.