LRS 5.56% 17.0¢ latin resources limited

In the dark..., page-11

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    As I see it Amaro there is 4 or 5 critical events the market is awaiting.

When I talk about the market , I mean holders like Graham who was a true supporter of LRS , now is like so many others has lost his confidence in LRS .

I am not aware that LRS actually has a broker that is their champion , and for that reason its not likely to get noticed unless an event of substance takes place.

An example of this was Junefield , they could of forced LRS to pay up the loan that was due , but instead elected to swap $1.9 million of debt for shares at 2 cents , and the market didn't follow them in , we are still at 0.008 , the only positive there has been some good cap raise money come in at 0.008 and the buying volume has picked up dramatically since the new director appointment.

This shows me there is a massive lack of confidence that needs repair to get LRS back to the teens , lots of new buying appears to be doing nothing more than letting stale shareholders sell , hopefully that selling pressure will ease shortly and good news will arrive to take us higher , at least above the price Junefield retired their debt at.

For me the events we want to see are

1. JV on Guado or at least a commitment to spend 300 to 400k to go from a JORC to a feasibility , very hard to find a partner if you cannot illustrate the commerciality of this deposit of Andusalite.
    2. Confirmation Zahena has actually started drilling , not that they are almost ready to start
    3. Some follow up on First quantum's news they are going to do more work on the 2 leases they are under a MOU
    4.Some clarification on the Chile project they announced in July and discussed some more in the quarterly as to how it will be funded and just how quick if it can will it start producing revenues
    5. A sale of one of the non core assets to increase the cash balance and confirmation the shortfall placement is closed so any new investors have to buy on market rather than be able to buy part of $2m of shares at .008

For me my best case scenario is that I really would love to see Zahena ( Southern Copper ) have some early positive indication there is a porphyry potential at Illo and become the new cornerstone shareholder and drill all of the Illo leases properly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $475.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.5¢ $1.608M 9.399M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 2237794 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.