MLS 5.00% 1.9¢ metals australia ltd

I guess the good (?) judge formalised his decision on ownership...

1. 56 Posts.
    I guess the good (?) judge formalised his decision on ownership of 'Mile 72' about last Wednesday, with MLS going into a trading halt on Thursday. His decision is 'posted'?

For some reason we have to wait until tomorrow (Tuesday) to hear, via the ASX, what that decision of last week was. (I assume that the judge did make a decision & that it has been relayed to MLS laywers & to MLS!)

OK, the trading halt is to give the punters time to learn that this mess is coming to a conclusion - but with the stock not trading, why not put the decision 'out there'?

Does the ASX think it needs to give a company days to put together a good 'spin' on an announcement?

I see 'punters being kept in the dark' as a stupid ASX rule, for which I can see no reason - & not MLS's fault. But, it is stupid.

Tomorrow, MLS will resume trading, presumably either 'maken' or 'braken', with just a few minutes to absorb the ramifications of the announcement - that's if you're in a position to be glued to a screen watching for the event to unfold .....

I reckon this MLS 'case' highlights an overdue change of ASX protocol.

Col8

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $50.65K 2.665M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 724264 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 295242 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.