SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Sundance investorsInfo I was given approx 6 weeks ago, I have...

1. 1,859 Posts.
    Hi Sundance investors

Info I was given approx 6 weeks ago, I have been going to post this a couple of times but thought better of it, however after reading “Golddigger’s” post #4452252, who like me is a long term & loyal SDL holder along with so many others who make regular posts on the SDL thread I thought it an opportune time to share, considering the board changes & apparent delays and some discontent.

Admittedly this info is second hand but I have no doubt in my mind the information is fact.

An employee, not from Sundance but closely connected through another entity was going to or had sold their entire holding in SDL due to concerns about moving forward, as a result my informant, has also sold their own holdings, I was surprised when they sold…. their holding was substantial and knowing who the employee is, but not knowing them personally, I guess their holding was also reasonable.

One of the issues was the railway and there were others, but from what I was told and I not going into it all, nor will I reveal my source so please don’t ask, TIME delays were a big issue in their decision to sell their Sundance holdings, they also thought re-investing was an option in the future, re-assuring. So are there difficulties we are not being told about.

After that conversation and follow up conversations I am not as confident as I was a few months ago about any significant news coming soon. I continue to hold and have not sold a single share; this will be my investment strategy for the immediate future in Sundance.

Unlike some I am not concerned about the movements in the SP, up or down, what interests or concerns me is the future, here I do have genuine concerns ___ if there is a future then the SP will reflect this in time. I invested with a long-term view; essentially nothing has changed, but I'm a bit shaky at the moment!!

To be honest I would rather be told there are delays, problems or for what ever, all I want is a bit of honest information. This is not a top secret organisation, it’s a publically listed company on the ASX, I /you have an investment in this company that will either deliver or it won’t, as a share holder I think I/we deserve a bit more from the company than we are getting, after all if they need more cash it’s us they will be asking, then we are all mates, bit like the politicians around election time aren’t they.

Wouldn’t it be great if a representative from Sundance afforded us some time on this site to answer a few questions put by posters, most are speculative and probably way off the fact because we are basically in the dark an hungry for information. One company, Pluton Resources, ASX:PLV, has the MD answer questions put by posters, I know some of you post there & like me I am sure you have every confidence in this companies future, at the very least any incorrect posters are quickly replied to and the mis-information is quickly corrected, this is very re-assuring, because anyone who can articulate their case can be believed for all the wrong reasons.

I think these posts would be read by company people from SDL, so how about contributing guys or at the very least correct what is incorrectly posted, after all some of the funds raised go towards your income, so we are an important spoke in your wheel!

Understand commercially sensitive info must be kept in house, but just a little about the companies current position would be much appreciated.

Question….

The railway, it’s been mentioned a few times the railway will be used by other companies, to ship ore, freight, tourists and passenger trains, this is a lot for a single track to cope with, sidings aside, if Sundance are shipping 50mtpa, that’s 1 mill tonnes a week, I have no idea what constitutes a million tonnes of iron ore, maybe “Hangseng” or another poster can tell us, because I have no idea and would like to know how much ore weight is in one of the ore wagons or how many wagons would be in the shipment of 1 mill a week and why do Sundance need to allow others to use the line if we are financing the construction, seems a lot to ask unless SDL are being paid for the usage or it is part of an agreement with the government.

For now I remain hopeful Sundance Resources will deliver and I do hope the information I was told is not the case re delay concerns, but as others have similar thoughts & concerns I thought it a good time to share. this is what happens when companies leave you in the dark and fancy presentations like the ADC do nothing to dispel concerns, it was this conference that has apparently concerned some posters i.e. appears we are being softened up to no news.

Seen these presentations a few times now, same stuff regurgitated,why continue to waste our dwindling reserves.

Dtrad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.