SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Phew, I have just got up and see there has been a bit of a sell...

1. 1,859 Posts.
    Phew, I have just got up and see there has been a bit of a sell off today, just gone 6am here.

That was a great post waymax , for me you have explained my question well and I am all the better for that, we have all learnt something. Thanks for your reply, Westcott, as ever always reliable and helpful.

Robbbbbbb, I am not interested in selling my holdings in SDL, as I mentioned in my post, SDL is a long term investment for me, can I also take this opportunity to thank you for your weekly posts, I know a lot of other HC posters appreciate your efforts, it must be very time consuming and the fact you are willing to share this with us in a very generous gesture, thanks mate. Can’t wish the Lions well, Cats for me, but good luck on that front too.

My original post was in essence about the company being up front, if there are delays or problems, tell us, I consider the majority of posters are intelligent enough to understand this project is a huge challenge and due to the GFC capital raising could not have come at a worse time, but that’s the position we are in, so are we are going around in circles or moving forward, if ever so slowly. Personally I have the patience to see this to production.

A mention was made about (me) bluff on this thread, I don’t bluff or ramp, I might shoot from the hip at times, impetuous nature, but always I try to ask or promote intelligent discussion, overall this thread has contributed towards that and a thank you to those who have taken the time to write & express their views.

Regards

Dtrad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.