SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

in the dark, page-26

1. hop
    627 Posts.
    gday dtrad
    thanks for the interesting post this morning,it certainly has created some good discussion about the rail line,wich is what this forum is all about.Thanks to those who have posted about the rail logistics(westcott waymax in particular)the factual info is a valuable tool.
    I like many SDL holders am here for the long haul and am glad to see dtrad ,despite you info that you have not yet sold,i do however wish that you had given us a few more facts.
    "an employee,not from sundance but closly connected through another entity was GOING TO OR HAD SOLD their entire holding in SDL"really is a bit vague and imo has scared a few people today.
    I can appreciate you not giving up your contact but some fact to back up you post would be helpful,no wonder you feel a bit shaky at the moment your talking yourself into it,hang in there and look at what SDL holds and look at its debt.
    For me who has owned SDL for a while now the hype about a major announcement is just that,hype,SDL has and imo will continue to keep us informed,delays are just apart of business and delays are not all bad news just look at were SDL could/will be in 2013.
    Again thanks for your post it has created some intelligent discussion about a major concern you had and hopefully you have taken the logistcal info provided today on board and it "relievs your shakes"
    regards
    hop

ps
    good post butchy back to some basic FACTS...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.